Senegal / Guinea Bissau
AGC - Senegal / Guinea Bissau
- An 85% participating interest (80% working interest if the AGC exercises the AGC Back-In Right) in AGC Shallow, a shallow water offshore exploration area operated by Oryx Petroleum.
- AGC Shallow contains the Dome Flore and Dome Géa heavy oil discoveries in shallow horizons and light oil prospects and leads identified by Oryx Petroleum within deeper Maastrichtian to Albian targets.
- The light oil prospects and leads contain a total of 153 MMbbl of best estimate unrisked gross (working interest) prospective oil resources (risked: 14 MMbbl).
- An 85% participating interest (80% working interest if the AGC exercises the AGC back-in right) in the AGC Central, an offshore exploration area in water depths of 100 to 1,500 metres.
- Oryx Petroleum is pursuing a carbonate edge play type in the AGC Central with analysis required before resource estimates can be established.